- Place devices on charge for 2 to 3 hours, but preferably overnight to fully charge them.
- If the battery light starts flashing or flickering, leave the device on charge until it stops.
- Confirm that the battery lights are a solid light.
- Remove the devices from the charging station and take them out for a 10 to 15-minute walk or drive.
- Check to see that the cellular network and GPS satellite lights are flashing.
- Once the lights begin flashing, it indicates that the device is attempting to communicate with the Tagmarshal system.
- If only one or neither of these lights flash, it indicates that your device requires additional attention.
Please contact the Customer Support Team using the Support Form.
Our team will attempt to remotely troubleshoot your devices by sending them commands in which case they will ask you to follow the above steps.
Failure to respond to troubleshooting will require the device to be replaced.