TAGMARSHAL IS A BUSINESS TO BUSINESS GOLF TECHNOLOGY THAT OPTIMIZES FIELD EFFICIENCIES AND TURNS THE PACE-OF-PLAY INTO AN ASSET FOR A BETTER GOLF EXPERIENCE AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL REVENUE.
- Industry trusted, best in class Golf Course Intelligence and field management solution with an international footprint in the USA, Canada, Europe, UK, Asia and South Africa.
- Used by private and daily fee courses globally, including a number of major hosts and international top 100 courses
- The system uses a series of GPS “tags” that work with both cart and walking courses – clipped onto one golf bag per group, or installed into carts
- Industry-leading algorithms identify risk groups, empowering courses to provide accurate, objective support to alleviate pace challenges before they arise, reducing average round times and materially improving the pace experience
- Courses using Tagmarshal realize substantial returns on investments through improved on-course experiences, achieved with less staff, as well as increases in daily rounds and capacity
- Easy-to-use pace analytics, weather data integration, utilization heatmaps and geo-fencing complete the offering.
Tagmarshal, the market leader in on-course optimization technology, provides courses with full, real-time operational oversight and reporting, giving golf operators the tools to manage pace and flow of play effectively, resulting in enhanced player experiences, increased efficiency through automation, and additional revenue generation.
Tagmarshal’s technology has collected over 1 billion data points from more than 30 million rounds of golf and has relationships with in excess of 500 partners, including Hazeltine, Whistling Straits, Baltusrol, Fieldstone, Bandon Dunes, Serenoa and Erin Hills.
Tagmarshal partners with several golf management groups, private, daily fee, public and resort courses, including 35 of the Top 100 US courses, as well as many $30-$50 green fee courses, which are seeing excellent results using the system.