Tagmarshal Media partnership Terms and Conditions
The parties recognize that the client is given the possibility to monetize its golf cart screens through Tagmarshal Media. To enroll and remain a partner of the Tagmarshal Media Network, the following obligations are agreed to:
- The client agrees to make all advertising inventory on all 8-inch GPS-installed 2Way digital cart devices available to Tagmarshal exclusively, for the main purpose of displaying local, national and third-party advertising.
- The client agrees to make available and share any relevant information, including but not limited to, existing sponsors and advertisers, the number of rounds, special events and tournaments, and to direct all potential advertisers to Tagmarshal when approached directly.
- No advertising other than Tagmarshal booked, approved, and managed ads can be allowed on the network, excluding internal club promotions and communication, and in line with clause 7 below.
- The client will ensure that Wi-Fi connectivity is reasonably available to upload ad content once a day in order for advert copy and any amendments to load and display.
- The client may request pre-approval of advertisements on the following conditions;
5.1. That such approval takes place within the required and requested time frame in order for Tagmarshal to deliver on the contractual obligations of the advertiser(s).
5.2. That such approval will not be withheld without a valid reason under clause 12.
5.3. The client accepts that pre-approval may not be possible for all advertisements but that the client reserves the right to inform Tagmarshal of any offensive or illegal advertising for review and removal.
5.4. The client accepts that any advertisement removal, other than stipulated under clause 12 below without a valid reason, may have an impact on advertisers’ contractual obligations that in turn may affect the media rebate amounts.
- The client will have access to the equivalent ad inventory of two-course holes per month, for use to promote club events, pro shop specials, food & beverage etc.
- The client will make available to Tagmarshal any advertising material which we shall display on the network in order to manage all inventory on the network.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard copy displayed on the client’s screens but the client will indemnify and keep indemnified Tagmarshal against all actions, proceedings, costs, damages, expenses, penalties, claims, demands and liability incurred and arising from advertising copy displayed on the course screens.
- Tagmarshal will sell and manage all advertising placements on the network, including but not limited to ad placements, proposals, bookings, invoicing and client reporting, either directly or through third-party providers.
- Tagmarshal agrees to rebate the client for the exclusive use of advertising screen opportunities in the following ways or as agreed between the client and Tagmarshal;
– Pay an annual end-of-year minimum rebate amount.
– Pay a success-driven end-of-year amount linked to the media sell-through rate of the course.
– Payment will be made within 30 days of the end of the season.
- While the client is part of the Tagmarshal Media network, the Tagmarshal advertising module will be made available at no cost to allow internal club promotions under clause 6.
- Tagmarshal will not allow advertising on the network that violates any law, rule, or regulation including but not limited to adult or sexual products, drugs or drug paraphernalia, products that bypass copyright protection, counterfeit products, dating or other sites that promote sexual or matchmaking services, content which promotes or glorifies violence, firearms, or other weapons, content communicating hate or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, false advertising, fraudulent, deceptive, expired or misleading claims and poor quality images.
- Tagmarshal, in its sole discretion, may disapprove or remove any media that it considers inaccurate, inappropriate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise illegal.
- We reserve the right to limit or increase the number of advertising placements per month or per hole in order to ensure the continued delivery of booked and contractual ads.
- Tagmarshal shall have the sole responsibility for the calculation of statistics, including impressions and revenue numbers and reporting to advertisers.
- Tagmarshal in no way promises that 100% of ad inventory will be sold and the client acknowledges and agrees that not all ad plays might be filled with paid advertising.
- The Media Partnership is automatically renewed annually for as long as the client is contracted to Tagmarshal’s core products or a 2-month notice of cancellation is received. Early termination of the contract could affect the minimum rebate calculation.