webinar: 5 ways to turn pace into a golf experience and revenue asset
PRACTICAL INSIGHTS BASED ON HANDS-ON LEARNING FROM PARTNERING WITH HUNDREDS OF GOLF OPERATIONS, INCLUDING 8 OUT OF THE 10 TOP RANKED US PUBLIC COURSES
Bodo Sieber, CEO of Tagmarshal, provided an entertaining and practical, yet very data-backed outlook based on 900 million tracked data points, on experience and time and their importance to the modern golfer and golf operation, with case studies and practical insights for you to use in your operation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- The importance of providing a consistent product and player experience
- Measuring how on-course flow has a direct impact on the golf experience
- How smarter starter processes set the pace and keep golfers accountable
- How time influences bottom-line results – the risk and opportunity
- Time equals money – real-life examples
COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM AND WE WILL SEND YOU THIS WEBINAR:
MEET THE SPEAKERS:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo brings a wealth of business intelligence and software applications experience to the golf industry. A German national with an extensive understanding of golf course operations and process optimization, Bodo has honed his applied data science expertise during more than a decade in the field.