Our Expert Webinar featuring 2025 US Open hosts, Oakmont Country Club, is now available on-demand for free, to watch in your own time!
Expert guests Devin Gee, Head Golf Professional, and Garrett Rodgers, Senior Assistant Golf Professional, will share his insights into how they’re achieving this, as well as increasing their operational efficiency, by using technology and implementing new processes.
Webinar topic: “How Oakmont CC creates exceptional player experiences for their members, while increasing operational efficiency.”
Expert Guests: Devin Gee, Head Golf Professional, Oakmont Country Club & Garrett Rodgers, Senior Assistant Golf Professional, Oakmont Country Club
What you’ll learn:
- What are key player experience factors based on USGA Research?
- How Oakmont is implementing processes and technology to create exceptional player experiences for their members and guests.
- And what is the impact on club culture and Member loyalty?
- How is Oakmont increasing their operational efficiency?
Did you know?
- Oakmont Country Club has hosted more combined USGA and PGA championships than any other course in the U.S., including nine US Opens!
- Golf Digest ranks Oakmont #5 in America’s Top 100 courses.
MEET THE PRESENTER:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo Sieber is the CEO of golf course optimization and pace of play management system Tagmarshal.
An experienced solutions architect for software systems focusing on business intelligence, GIS and process optimization, he has been recognized for innovation in golf and has spoken at Golf Business Tech Con, as well as being quoted in Forbes, Golf Digest, USA Today, Compleat Golfer and PGA Magazine among others.
Having collected over 1 billion data-points, by tracking over 12 million rounds of golf, Tagmarshal adds value to more than 30 of the top 100 US courses partner with Tagmarshal including over 300 leading courses globally.