10 player experience game-changers for successful golf operations
THE IMPORTANCE OF DATA TO A SUCCESSFUL GOLF COURSE OPERATION, WHY THE PLAYER EXPERIENCE FACTOR IS ALL IMPORTANT IN GOLF AND PLAYABILITY TIPS.
Join the team from Golf Course Managers Association and Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal, a pioneer in golf course intelligence, who shares thought-provoking ideas from the world’s top operators on how to think differently about service and the player, member and guest experience to empower a major competitive advantage.
Learn from some of the industry’s top and innovative golf course operators and, of course, from tracking over 900 million data points.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Why the player experience factor is all important in golf
- What walking in your customer’s shoes can teach you
- Think like king customer – because the power is yours
- Any playing tips? Why ‘hit the ball straight’ really isn’t enough
- The importance of data to a successful golf course operation
- Playability – ways your course can turn on the charm
- Turn marshals, starters and assistants into service managers
- Course experts – expectations of tomorrow’s caddies
- Case studies from leading golf course operators
- Insights and practical takeaways to apply at your operation
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS TO WATCH THIS WEBINAR NOW:
MEET THE presenters:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo brings a wealth of business intelligence and software applications experience to the golf industry. A German national with an extensive understanding of golf course operations and process optimization, Bodo has honed his applied data science expertise during more than a decade in the field.
Daniela Viotti, Key Accounts Manager at Tagmarshal.
Rich with golf industry experience, Daniela brings fresh, forward-thinking ideas to her account management role. Armed with a passion for the game, she holds an MBA and is a former athlete and golf coach of the women’s golf team at the University of Missouri – St Louis. Daniela plays an integral role in supporting Tagmarshal’s partner courses.