In case you missed it, the Tagmarshal Expert Session webinar is now available on-demand. Register now to watch the free video.
Topic: Adapting golf operations for success during Covid-19 and beyond.
A panel discussion between our expert guests and Bodo Sieber, CEO and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
- Matt Barksdale, PGA Head Professional, Pinehurst
- Drew Dunn, Director of Golf, East Lake
- Dennis Rye, Director of Golf, Mizner Country Club
Points of discussion:
- When did the Coronavirus become a reality for you?
- What key steps did you take to manage the impact of Coronavirus at your course? Did any approach or idea, work particularly well for the business?
- To what extent would you agree that with golf being virtually the last to shut down, it will be the first to resume, due to the game’s natural ability to practise social distancing?
- Golf has shown to be remarkably resilient and responsive in recent weeks, how positive are you for the future of the game in what might be a new or different world and why?
- What lessons learnt; will your course be taking into that ‘new’ future? How do you see the landscape over the coming months and where are gaps for opportunities and innovation?