New Feature Release: Pace Alerts
NEW FEATURE RELEASE: PACE ALERTS
Pace Alerts allows you to manage your course pace remotely by receiving pop-ups, text messages, e-mail notifications or even a phone call every time a group out on the course falls out of position by a certain margin.
Tagmarshal’s unrivaled technology is the only system in the world that can actively track the real-time pace of play, distinguishing between delayed and slow golfers.
Using created pace-of-play profiles for individuals, this new feature tracks the movements of player groups, evaluating their progress and playing time, initiating automated pace alerts to highlight potential slow-play bottlenecks.
Through innovative golf course intelligence, golf operators now have access to data-driven technology that can, with a click of a button, help manage the field flow effectively for an even better operational and player experience.
How does this feature work?
- Found in the Profile Management Portal, along with other alert types, users can select any desired notification threshold, usually about 15 minutes
- Should a group go beyond the threshold an alert will be sent to notify you immediately
- Select how you wish to be notified, whether it be by e-mail notification, a pop-up message or an automated call
- Track the movements of player groups, evaluating their progress and playing time and receive automatic alerts to highlight potential slow-play bottlenecks
- Direct your attention and that of your Marshals to highlighted potential
slow-play groups in real time
- Pop-up notifications to allow you to view round track maps directly
- Improve the golfing experience of your patrons by ensuring an efficient field flow
What is Tagmarshal?
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue, and a better golf experiences are the objectives course owners and managers successfully target with the system.
Tagmarshal, the market leader in on-course optimization technology, provides courses with full, real-time operational oversight and reporting, giving golf operators the tools to manage pace and flow of play effectively, resulting in enhanced player experiences, increased efficiency through automation, and additional revenue generation.
Tagmarshal’s technology has collected over 1 billion data points from more than 30 million rounds of golf and has relationships with in excess of 500 partners, including Hazeltine, Whistling Straits, Baltusrol, Fieldstone, Bandon Dunes, Serenoa and Erin Hills.
Tagmarshal partners with several golf management groups, private, daily fee, public and resort courses, including 35 of the Top 100 US courses, as well as many $30-$50 green fee courses, which are seeing excellent results using the system.