Find out how two exceptional courses, Valhalla and Keystone Resorts, manage pace of play and field flow, to create exceptional on-course experiences for their members and guests.
Join Kyle Cramer, Head Golf Professional at Valhalla, host to the Ryder Cup, three PGA Championships and two Senior PGA Championships and Philip Tobias, Director of Golf at Keystone Resort, home to two busy high altitude courses, located against the scenic backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, who’ll be sharing their insights.
Topic: Pace of Play: How Valhalla and Keystone manage field flow to deliver exceptional on-course experiences.
- Date: Thursday, 28 January 2021
- Time: 10AM EST
- Expert Guests: Kyle Cramer, Head Golf Professional, Valhalla Golf Club and Philip Tobias, Director of Golf, Keystone Resorts
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the key Player Experience factors
- Find out how Valhalla and Keystone manage pace of play and field flow
- What the impact is on their efficiency
- How this improves the member and guests’ on-course experience.