Watch our latest webinar, “5 Ways Terravita uses tech to improve the player experience, while saving labor hours”, on-demand and in your own time!
In the webinar, Matt Kloppenburg, PGA, Head Golf Professional, Terravita Golf Club, details how the course utilizes technology to provide the optimal player experience for members while operating at maximum efficiency.
Webinar Topic: 5 Ways Terravita uses tech to improve the player experience, while saving labor hours.
Expert Guest: Matt Kloppenburg, PGA, Head Golf Professional, Terravita Golf Club
What you will learn:
- What makes (and breaks) the member experience
- How Terravita uses technology to optimize pace and field flow, improving the player experience
- Technology’s impact on operational efficiency and how Terravita uses this to save hours of work
- How members have responded to the technology
- Where the integration of technology (and data) have added value to Terravita
Sign up to watch this on-demand webinar!
MEET THE PRESENTER:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-Founder of Tagmarshal
Bodo Sieber is the CEO of golf course optimization and pace of play management system Tagmarshal.
An experienced solutions architect for software systems focusing on business intelligence, GIS and process optimization, he has been recognized for innovation in golf and has spoken at Golf Business Tech Con, as well as being quoted in Forbes, Golf Digest, USA Today, Compleat Golfer, Golf Inc and PGA Magazine among others.
Having collected over 1 billion data points, by tracking over 25 million rounds of golf, Tagmarshal adds value to more than 35 of the Top 100 US courses and over 500 leading courses, including many $30 to $50 green fee courses.