EFFECTIVE ON-COURSE PLAYER EXPERIENCE INSIGHTS FOR GOLF COURSE OPERATIONS
THINK LIKE A FIRST TIME VISITOR, AND JUDGE LIKE A KING CUSTOMER, USING DATA FOR SUCCESS
Understand 10 player experience game-changers for successful golf course operations.
By turning data into insights, golf course intelligence provides operators with the tools to actively turn pace of play on a golf course into an asset, for a better golf experience and additional revenue.
We share learnings from some of the industry’s top and most innovative golf course operators, including Jim Lombardo, PGA Head Professional at Erin Hills.
Learn how staff can pre-emptively address the most critical on-course experience challenges and provide non-confrontational support.
Get practical player experience takeaways to apply at your operation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why the player experience factor is all important in golf
- What walking in your customer’s shoes can teach you
- Think like king customer – because the power is yours
- Why ‘hit the ball straight’ really isn’t enough
- The importance of data to a successful golf course operation
- Playability – ways your course can turn on the charm
- Turn marshals, starters and assistants into service managers
- Course experts – expectations of tomorrow’s caddies
- Case studies from leading golf course operators
- Insights and practical takeaways to apply at your operation
BOOK A DEMO TODAY!
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo brings a wealth of business intelligence and software applications experience to the golf industry. A German national with an extensive understanding of golf course operations and process optimization, Bodo has honed his applied data science expertise during more than a decade in the field.
Craig Kleu, COO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
A passionate golfer, Craig was inspired to create a smart technology solution to benefit course operators and golf players alike. More than our Operations Director, Craig maintains the soul of customer success for Tagmarshal.
- Educational webinar: How Sand Valley takes player experience to the next level, while optimizing efficiency!March 29, 2023 - 10:25 am
- Tagmarshal and CaddieNow partner to launch new caddie tracking serviceMarch 14, 2023 - 12:30 pm
- Tagmarshal Appoints David Hamilton, ex Club Car and Entegra Senior Executive, as Vice President of Business DevelopmentMarch 2, 2023 - 2:02 pm
- Tagmarshal Education Session On-Demand: How Scenic Hills uses technology to exceed members’ & guests’ on-course expectations, while improving efficiencyFebruary 14, 2023 - 8:54 am
TAGMARSHAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT 10th Floor 33 Church Street, Cape Town South Africa, 8001
Tel: +27 21 461 9636
Subscribe to our newsletter for pace of play best practice and industry insights: