EFFECTIVE ON-COURSE PLAYER EXPERIENCE INSIGHTS FOR GOLF COURSE OPERATIONS
THINK LIKE A FIRST TIME VISITOR, AND JUDGE LIKE A KING CUSTOMER, USING DATA FOR SUCCESS
By turning data into insights, golf course intelligence provides operators with the tools to actively turn pace of play on a golf course into an asset, for a better golf experience and additional revenue.
Learn how staff can pre-emptively address the most critical on-course experience challenges and provide non-confrontational support.
Get practical player experience takeaways to apply at your operation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Why the player experience factor is all important in golf
- What walking in your customer’s shoes can teach you
- Think like king customer – because the power is yours
- Why ‘hit the ball straight’ really isn’t enough
- The importance of data to a successful golf course operation
- Playability – ways your course can turn on the charm
- Turn marshals, starters and assistants into service managers
- Course experts – expectations of tomorrow’s caddies
- Case studies from leading golf course operators
- Insights and practical takeaways to apply at your operation
BOOK A DEMO TODAY!
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo brings a wealth of business intelligence and software applications experience to the golf industry. A German national with an extensive understanding of golf course operations and process optimization, Bodo has honed his applied data science expertise during more than a decade in the field.
Craig Kleu, COO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
A passionate golfer, Craig was inspired to create a smart technology solution to benefit course operators and golf players alike. More than our Operations Director, Craig maintains the soul of customer success for Tagmarshal.
TAGMARSHAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT 10th Floor 33 Church Street, Cape Town South Africa, 8001
Tel: +27 21 461 9636
Subscribe to our newsletter for pace of play best practice and industry insights: