webinar highlights: Player Experience Game-Changers
for Successful Golf Course Operations
Listen to expert guest speaker, Jim Lombardo, PGA Head Professional at Erin Hills, who shares key learnings on how to think differently about service and the player, member and guest experience to empower a major competitive advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Why the player experience factor is all important in golf
- What walking in your customer’s shoes can teach you
- Think like king customer – because the power is yours
- Any playing tips? Why ‘hit the ball straight’ really isn’t enough
- The importance of data to a successful golf course operation
- Playability – ways your course can turn on the charm
- Turn marshals, starters and assistants into service managers
- Course experts – expectations of tomorrow’s caddies
- Case studies from leading golf course operators
- Insights and practical takeaways to apply at your operation
FLOW AND PACE
TAGMARSHAL AT ERIN HILLS
IMPROVEMENT OF PACE OF PLAY
MEET THE PRESENTERS:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo brings a wealth of business intelligence and software applications experience to the golf industry. A German national with an extensive understanding of golf course operations and process optimization, Bodo has honed his applied data science expertise during more than a decade in the field.
Craig Kleu, COO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
A passionate golfer, Craig was inspired to create a smart technology solution to benefit course operators and golf players alike. More than our Operations Director, Craig maintains the soul of customer success for Tagmarshal.