webinar: Player Experience and Pace of Play Symposium
LEARN PRACTICAL PLAYER EXPERIENCE CONCEPTS FOR YOUR COURSE AND GAIN VALUABLE INSIGHT INTO HOW WORLD-RENOWNED GOLF COURSES RESPECT THE TRADITIONS WHILE EMBRACING NEW WAYS OF OPERATING.
“Fascinating topic! A new way to think about golf course operations!“
Mike Hyde, Golf Club Managers Association
Colin Sinclair and Bodo Sieber, CEO of Tagmarshal, discuss insights and practical ideas on how golf course intelligence and data can successfully influence golf course operations and enhance player experience.
“Insightful, thought-leading discussion.“
Shawn Smith, Director of Golf at Pebble Beach Golf Links
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- What is key to a great golf experience – according to golfers
- How data and analytics are empowering the golf industry
- The importance of providing a consistent product and player experience
- How on-course flow has a direct impact on the golf experience
- How smarter starter processes set the pace and keep golfers accountable
- How time influences bottom-line results – the risk and opportunity
COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM AND WE WILL SEND YOU THIS WEBINAR:
MEET THE PRESENTERS:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.
Bodo brings a wealth of business intelligence and software applications experience to the golf industry. A German national with an extensive understanding of golf course operations and process optimization, Bodo has honed his applied data science expertise during more than a decade in the field.
Stephen Knoop, Managing Director, Tagmarshal International.
Previously a professional rugby player, Stephen knows the importance of having a strong team and the value of teamwork. He guides the team and leads up operations from our international office in Ireland.