Tagmarshal’s CEO and Co-founder, Bodo Sieber, was recently invited to join a panel of experts at the free virtual Golf Inc. Innovation Strategy Conference, where the panel presented on how innovation can reinvigorate your business after the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Ken Kosak – General Manager & COO, Belfair 1811
- Bodo – CEO & Co-founder, Tagmarshal
- Lynne Lefond Deluca – Executive Director, Association of Club Catering Professionals
- Kris Strauss – VP of Sale and Marketing, Troon
Key points of discussion: Smarter on-course operations
- Doing more, with less
- Flow of play – safe, tech managed player movement
- Oversight of on-course operation with actionable data
- Save costs, maximize revenue
Watch the presentation here:
Tagmarshal has tracked over 10 million rounds of golf. Real-time data collected by the system using small “tags” clipped onto golf bags, installed in buggies or offered on handheld or cart-installed proprietary 2Way screen devices, transmits information to on-course staff or personnel in the pro shop identifying groups that are out of position before issues arise. Player assistants can then support in a proactive, objective, non-confrontational manner resulting in improved player experience, consistent round times and player time freed up to enjoy on-site food and beverage items as well as opportunities for additional tee sheet capacity.
More than 25 of the top 100 US courses partner with Tagmarshal including over 250 leading courses globally.
To learn more about how Tagmarshal improves the golfer experience, through on-course optimization, watch the free demo here.