Join Expert Guest Bodo Sieber, CEO, Tagmarshal on New England’s Empower Hour, as he shares insights into why 84% of course owners and 74% of players rate pace and flow of play as critical to the player experience. Learn about which tools and processes leading courses are putting in place, to create memorable player experiences for their golfers.
Find out what you can do to turn this into an asset at your course!
Watch the full Empower Hour HERE:
What you will learn:
- An introduction to Tagmarshal: 3:45 – 05:00
- Measuring the player experience: 09:10 – 15:20
- The player journey & insights from data: 15:20 – 22:50
- How average round time can mislead operators: 27:20 – 29:00
- The various Tagmarshal hardware options: 29:00 – 32:10
- How the Tagmarshal system works: 32:10 – 36:00
- Deep dive into dynamic goal times: 38:30 – 44:10
- How the system reduces labor & generates additional revenue: 44:10 – 50:10
Live Q&A with the audience at the end of the Empower Hour.
Tagmarshal has tracked over 10 million rounds of golf. Real-time data collected by the system using small “tags” clipped onto golf bags, installed in buggies or offered on handheld or cart-installed proprietary 2Way screen devices, transmits information to on-course staff or personnel in the pro shop identifying groups that are out of position before issues arise. Player assistants can then support in a proactive, objective, non-confrontational manner resulting in improved player experience, consistent round times and player time freed up to enjoy on-site food and beverage items as well as opportunities for additional tee sheet capacity.
More than 30 of the top 100 US courses partner with Tagmarshal including over +500 leading courses globally.