New Feature Release: Variable Goal Time Module.
NEW FEATURE RELEASE: VARIABLE GOAL TIMES.
Through Tagmarshal’s propriety analytics, the new Variable Goal Time feature provides courses with pace-related information, which enables context-appropriate Variable Goal Time settings.
Real-time, pace-related data, such as time tracking by day, by period or even by on-course experience, provides courses with the intelligence to make an informed decision on how to optimize flows and proactively plan pace management according to low and high peak periods on the course.
It also provides an in-depth understanding of the course’s busy periods, actionable on the day, for selected days of the week, times of the day or even a range of hours.
By offering more data-driven performance measures and real-time trends to make informed, effective decisions further enriches a course’s player experience and allows for more consistent play management, while maintaining accurate, non-confrontational player assistance.
How does this feature work?
- Pace tracking analytics reveals pace trends at specific days of the week, times of the day or on isolated days during the week, such as low and high peak periods.
- High capacity days, members-only days, corporate events and tournaments are also highlighted, which can be taken into account, to predict expected player volume and the potential quality of the round.
- This allows courses to schedule fields and set variable goal times according to the period of play. For example, a stricter time allocation for optimal pace-of-play to accommodate the busy morning field versus the afternoon field, where a slightly upward adjusted goal time might be more appropriate.
- Relevant data at a glance, with flexibility for handling the variations that inevitably come up
- Data sets, seen in context with selected variables, allow for informed decisions
- Real-time analytics presents the user with optimized field management
- Vital trend analysis taken into account to ensure smart field scheduling
What is Tagmarshal?
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue, and a better golf experiences are the objectives course owners and managers successfully target with the system.
Tagmarshal, the market leader in on-course optimization technology, provides courses with full, real-time operational oversight and reporting, giving golf operators the tools to manage pace and flow of play effectively, resulting in enhanced player experiences, increased efficiency through automation, and additional revenue generation.
Tagmarshal’s technology has collected over 1 billion data points from more than 30 million rounds of golf and has relationships with in excess of 500 partners, including Hazeltine, Whistling Straits, Baltusrol, Fieldstone, Bandon Dunes, Serenoa and Erin Hills.
Tagmarshal partners with several golf management groups, private, daily fee, public and resort courses, including 35 of the Top 100 US courses, as well as many $30-$50 green fee courses, which are seeing excellent results using the system.