NEW FEATURE RELEASE: UPGRADED SHOTGUN START MODULE.
A Shotgun Start can be an effective time management tool for all types of golf courses, but if managed poorly can have a damaging effect on both the pace performance of the field as well as player experiences.
This is why creating efficient, data-driven features continue to remain a top priority for Tagmarshal. By integrating and automating processes, courses stand to save significant time, eliminate errors and ensure a smooth start.
With auto-starting on shotgun rounds already available, the upgraded Shotgun Start feature now includes Shotgun Round Tracking, which is automatically aligned to the course’s ‘set goal times. This feature also now provides template-based start setups and assignments, with pre-determined set criteria.
The upgrade also provides real-time visuals of group’s finishing their rounds together with their location, so course staff can be proactive in collecting players on outlying holes.
How does this feature work?
- Via Tagmarshal’s tee sheets, users will have the option to select a Shotgun Start. This feature is an easy way to schedule or execute Shotgun rounds
- Following the step-by-step prompts, users will have the option to pre-define tee-off times, desired holes to be used and schedule and assign players
- Once saved and scheduled, Tagmarshal automatically starts at the desired time and initiates pace tracking functionalities to ensure the playing field is effectively optimized.
- A manual delay option has been built into the feature, as we know sometimes players are ‘nearly there’ and the field needs an extra minute or two to be ready
- Step-by-step setups with interactive timesheet templates and easy to use checklists
- Immediate notifications, updates and pace alerts for proactively managing pace-of-play
- Free flowing tee starts and effective on-course tracking
- Auto-starting default combined with a manual delay option for delayed starts
What is Tagmarshal?
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue, and a better golf experience are the objectives of course owners and managers successfully target with the system.