NEW FEATURE RELEASE: ALERTS PANEL
With a single click, users can now acknowledge these notifications allowing you to focus on those relevant to your user profile, or filter by notification type or date.
The threat of inconsistent player experiences is constantly on the golf operators mind. With this added feature, they can now pinpoint and prioritize the ineffective pace-of-play and flow management, pre-emptively addressing this critical golfer experience challenge and by providing non-confrontational support.
Do more with our smarter, self-service features and automated capabilities, and uncover new-found opportunities for an added on-course experience.
How does this feature work?
- By navigating to the notifications icon you will be able to view alerts pertinent to your user class such as geofence breaches, marshal notes or system alerts
- By filtering the date, Marshals can locate any historical alerts or filter into the exact class of alerts
- This allows Marshals to make notes and prioritize which geofence is being breached the most so that preventive measures can be implemented
- Monitor your Marshal notes, geofence breaches, shotgun notifications and much more from the Alerts Panel
- Acknowledge all necessary notifications with one click, allowing you to focus on those pertinent to your user profile
- Filter by notification type or date
- Provide positive, non-confrontational golfer assistance for an invaluable on-course experience
What is Tagmarshal?
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue, and a better golf experience are the objective of course owners and managers successfully target with the system.