4400 Bankers Circle. Suite I
1st floor, Palms Terrace
145 Sir Lowry Rd
Cape Town – South Africa
Tel: +27 21 461 9636
Press, Media and interview requests:
Office: +1 703.761.1444 ext.1134
Mobile: +1 703.967.6571
Subscribe to our newsletter for pace of play best practice and industry insights:
• Standard line of site and geofencing in real-time, to manage day to day operations and course traffic.
• Purchase the additional Analytics Hub and other modular features based on your course’s needs.
Used by these and many more partner courses:
• Basic GPS cart tracking, to manage your cart fleet.
• Full software package including Optimization features and the Analytics Hub.
• Best suited for courses who want to set goals, track and optimize, to improve.
Optimize your on-course operation with Tagmarshal Classic Installed devices, giving you the tools to manage your operation effectively, increase efficiency, enhance the player experience and generate additional revenue.
• Unobtrusive GPS based tracking of cart fleet
• Neatly installed below the seat: no player interaction required
• Can be utilized for players, maintenance, operations teams
• Optional Geofence Buzzer for effective and player-friendly geofence compliance!
– Drew Dunn, Head Golf Professional, East Lake, GA
Used by these and many more partner courses
• GPS based tracking tag that clips onto golf bags, trolleys or caddy
• No installation required, simply hand-out and clip on
• No player interaction needed
Please Download the Classic Tag product PDF for full details.
– Mike O’Reilly, PGA Golf Professional, Whistling Straits
Optimize your on-course operation with Tagmarshal 2Way cart screens, giving you the tools to manage your operation effectively, increase efficiency, enhance the player experience and generate additional revenue.
• Robust 8inch screens
• Military grade accuracy for GPS cart tracking
• Ultra high-definition screens – 3 x times as bright!
• Ability to push alerts, display advertising, order F&B
• 2Way communication with players
– Troy Newport, General Manager, Cog Hill
Optimize your on-course operation with Tagmarshal 2Way Mobile screens, giving you the tools to manage your operation effectively, increase efficiency, enhance the player experience and generate additional revenue.
– Mario Guerra, PGA Head Professional, Quaker Ridge, NY
Webinar: FastLane Golf – Pace of play matters and golfers will pay a premium
Wednesday, 10th April I 11h00 EST I 15h00 GMT
Webinar: How Tagmarshal Can Positively Affect Your Bottom Line
Monday, 11th March I 11h00 EST I 15h00 GMT
Webinar: Memorable Guest Experiences while Delivering Healthy Financial Returns to your Course
Tuesday, 11th December I 15h00 EST I 14h00 CST
Webinar: Adopting technology for a traditional game
Tuesday, 18th December I 15h00 EST I 14h00 CST
Webinar: Gain Management Oversight of Pace, Flow, and Unwanted Bottlenecks through Intuitive Data
Thursday, 22nd November I 15h00 EST I 14h00 CST
Webinar: Understanding your on-course operations with data and analytics
Thursday, 15th November I 15h00 EST I 14h00 CST
Webinar: Above and Beyond Members and Guests Expectations with Actionable Data
Thursday, 8th November I 16h00 EST I 15h00 CST
Webinar: 5 ways to turn pace of play into a golf experience and revenue asset
Thursday, 22nd August I 16h00 EST I 15h00 CST
Player Experience and Pace of Play Symposium
Thursday, 4th October I 09h00 London and 10h00 South Africa
Webinar: How are data and analytics empowering the golf industry?
Thursday, 30th August I 16h00 EST I 15h00 CST