FastLane Golf Landing Page 2019Calculate ROI
OFFER 18 HOLES UP TO 60 MINUTES FASTER THAN YOUR COURSE’S GOAL TIME
In research conducted by the USGA, 74% of gofers say pace is crucial to their enjoyment and further shows that players are willing to pay up to 25% more for an optimized, dedicated, “fast” experience.
FastLane Golf gives golf courses the system and optimization tool kit to offer and manage dedicated FastLane Golf tee-time slots for instant player attraction, at premium rates for immediate ROI.
- Golfers are willing to pay a premium for a fast, great flow, no-hold ups round of golf.
- Younger golfers are to pay a higher premium that older players (time being more important to them).
“OUR PLAYERS LOVE IT! WE HAVE A LOT OF DEDICATED GOLFERS WHO PREFER FASTER ROUNDS, FASTLANE GOLF IS THE PERFECT FIT. IT IS EASY TO MANAGE AND GENERATES EXTRA REVENUE.“
ROYAL CAPE GOLF
GET A FREE DEMO OF FASTLANE GOLF
Get in touch with our product specialists
FastLane Golf gets set up on a course for on or more mornings a week. The system analyses optimal tee times, interval and goal times and provides a complete, turn-key package to be sold via tee sheets.
A free 30-minute demo will illustrate how Tagmarshal can enable your course to:
- Golfers commit to playing more golf – in a shorter / dedicated time – ie. before or after work<
- Operators give dedicated faster players an experience that matches their experience that matches their expectations
- Operators charge a premium for the dedicated FastLane rounds
- Golfers book FastLane Golf directly via the tee-sheet
Golf operators will have the ability to market at and cater to the 40% and over 25% more. Give players what they want and turn it into a revenue and profit centre.
AS FEATURED IN
Tagmarshal, the market leader in on-course optimization technology, provides courses with full, real-time operational oversight and reporting, giving golf operators the tools to manage pace and flow of play effectively, resulting in enhanced player experiences, increased efficiency through automation, and additional revenue generation.
Tagmarshal’s technology has collected over 1 billion data points from more than 30 million rounds of golf and has relationships with in excess of 500 partners, including Hazeltine, Whistling Straits, Baltusrol, Fieldstone, Bandon Dunes, Serenoa and Erin Hills.
Tagmarshal partners with several golf management groups, private, daily fee, public and resort courses, including 35 of the Top 100 US courses, as well as many $30-$50 green fee courses, which are seeing excellent results using the system.