PLAY 18 HOLES IN 60 MINUTES FASTER THAN GOAL TIME
Golfers are willing to pay a premium for a fast, great flow, no-hold-ups round of golf. While younger golfers are willing to pay a higher premium than older players with time being more important to them.
In research conducted by the USGA, 74% of golfers say pace is crucial to their enjoyment and further shows that players are willing to pay up to 25% more for an optimized, dedicated, ‘fast’ experience.
FastLane Golf gives golf courses the system and optimization tool kit to offer and manage dedicated FastLane Golf.
- Add premium FastLane Golf tee times to your tee sheet
- Give committed golfers the experience they want
- 60% of golfers will pay more for a faster round of golf
- Add revenue and profit
With tee-time slots for instant player attraction, at premium rates, courses can see an immediate ROI.
“Our players love it! We have a lot of dedicated golfers who prefer faster rounds, FastLane Golf is the perfect fit. It is easy to manage and generates extra revenue,” says Cassie Viljoen, General Manager at Royal Cape Golf Club.
How it works:
FastLane Golf gets set up on a course for two or more mornings a week. The system analyses optimal tee times, interval and goal times and provides a complete, turn-key package to be sold via tee sheets:
- FastLane golf – play 18 holes in a committed time, substantially below course goal time
- 5-8 tee times available (this can be increased in line with demand)
- Players commit to playing within FastLane Golf’s time par –
- The system provides live dynamic pace updates to each playing group to stay on pace and enjoy their round
- The course commits to proactively manage the FastLane Golf tee times with the help of the system to provide an optimal outing for the players
- The course offers FastLane golf at a premium ie. +10 to 15% on comparable tee off times
Golf courses and golfers can expect great benefits and a return on investment when golfers commit to playing more golf at the dedicated time. Operators can give dedicated faster players an experience that matches their expectations and charge a premium for the dedicated FastLane rounds.
Give players what they want and turn it into a revenue and profit centre.
Set up the rest of your field behind the FastLane golf slots for pace success.
Tagmarshal is a golf course intelligence and pace-of-play management solution that turns pace into an asset. The system uses small “tags” clipped onto golf bags or installed on carts which transmit geolocation data. Industry-leading algorithms identify risk groups with accurate, objective support to alleviate pace challenges before they arise. Public, private and resort courses using Tagmarshal realize substantial returns on investments through improved on-course experiences achieved with less staff as well as increases in daily rounds. Impactful and easy-to-use data analytics, weather data integration and geo-fencing complete the offering.