Case Study: Erin Hills
• Course type: Daily Fee/Resort
• Cart Rounds: N/A
• Walking Rounds: 100% (Caddie based)
• Rounds per season: 20 000 (7 months season)
• Play time improvement: 17 minutes
Course management objectives:
- Reduce average round time
- Reduce number of slow rounds
- Enhance the golfing experience
- Unlock revenue by creating the opportunity for additional tee-off times
Intuitive Pace of Play Management Software Implementation:
Result: 17-minute improvement vs historical goaltime
ROI: The positive pace achieved and the improved reputation has attracted new customers to Erin Hills been able to turn into USD 115 000 in additional revenue.
Tagmarshal is a golf course intelligence and pace-of-play management solution that turns pace into an asset. The system uses small “tags” clipped onto golf bags or installed on carts which transmit geolocation data. Industry-leading algorithms identify risk groups with accurate, objective support to alleviate pace challenges before they arise. Public, private and resort courses using Tagmarshal realize substantial returns on investments through improved on-course experiences achieved with less staff as well as increases in daily rounds. Impactful and easy-to-use data analytics, weather data integration and geo-fencing complete the offering.