System provisioning and internal site support agent
City Centre – Cape Town | South Africa
Tagmarshal group, the leaders in Golf Course optimization, is looking for diligent, tech-savvy individuals to join its in-office team of technical support agents and product experts. Successful applicants will become part of a dynamic fast-growing company based in the Cape Town area. The right candidates will need to exhibit good skills with mobile technology (Android-based cellphone and tablet knowledge), have some relevant IT experience (setting up and provisioning networks and/or systems), have good communication skills and be able to diligently follow process guides whilst supporting Tagmarshal’s growing team of field technicians. Good problem-solvers are ideally suited.
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative, globally operating, growth-stage tech company offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. We are looking for a new team member who adds value to our development and product team. Our unique team is accountable, keen to learn and executes results and plans within their focus.
Provision and configure mobile phones, tablets, PC’s and GPS devices with the proper software, cellular sims, and configuration settings prior to shipping to customers
- Offer technical support (via phone and messaging platforms) to installation teams whilst they are on-site and troubleshoot technical issues via phone.
- Test, repair, and refurbish faulty units returned from clients and follow Return Material Authorization (RMA) processes for in-warranty items
- Responsible for quality checks on outgoing shipments in line with Tagmarshal standards
- Troubleshoot hardware and system issues to find permanent, practical solutions
- Follow standard operating procedures and accurately log all issues using the CRM system
- Work responsibly with or without direct supervision and update actions in CRM system
- Develop and maintain knowledge by attending regular meetings and training activities to learn new system features and technologies
- Must be able to work closely with peers and management in the organization to ensure that high-quality solutions are deployed and maintained using consistent technology and industry best-practice frameworks
- May be required to travel (to Tagmarshal US – passport required)
- Extended hours and weekend hours required when necessary
- N3 Certificate in relevant field OR work experience (Required)
Field installation and maintenance experience (Advantageous)
- Experience in desktop/laptop/tablet setup, configuration and software repair (Advantageous)
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to troubleshoot various types of devices efficiently
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to independently analyze and solve routine hardware and software issues
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users
- Become a mindful ambassador to Tagmarshal’s world class brand and its culture
Please send us your CV
System Provisioning & Site Support Agent
Contract: Both Internship (Junior) and Full-time positions are available
Work hours: To be designed in line with provisioning and installation schedule requirements (US time zone). 13:00 to 22:00 on installation days; 9:00 to 17:00 non-installation support days.
Location: Cape Town CBD, South Africa
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience