Atlanta – Georgia | USA
We are looking for a Picker Packer to join our dynamic team.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. Our new team member is accountable, keen to learn, adheres to high quality standards and executes on results and plans within his or her team.
You will be trained on product knowledge and how to use our stock system.
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative, globally operating, growth-stage tech company offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. We are looking for a new team member who adds value to our development and product team. Our unique team is accountable, keen to learn and executes results and plans within their focus.
- Scan inventory items using a handheld scanner to identify the item and its price
- Pick and pack products based on daily orders
- Stock shelves with new inventory items and remove outdated merchandise in line with inventory management process
- Pull items from shelves to be shipped to customers
- Interact with coworkers to ensure orders are processed correctly
- Load and unload trucks with products and supplies
- Complete incoming inventory and outgoing shipment data in CRM system
- Meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner
- Keep products separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Follow work safe practices
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Relevant warehouse experience
- Experienced in MS Office / Google Suite of Products
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Effective communication skills, including speaking and writing
- Ability to work independently
Please send us your CV
Contract: Full time
Work hours: 8AM to 5PM with flexible working hours as required
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience