Front End Developer (Junior – Intermediate)
City Centre – Cape Town | South Africa
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, investor-backed, globally operating, growth-stage tech company, offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. We are looking for a new team member who adds value to our development and product team. Our unique team is accountable, keen to learn and executes results and plans within their focus.
- Must have:
- Android dev (Android Studio)
- IOS (Xcode)
- Agile, Scrum
Current Product Overview:
- Web App is written in PHP
- API is written in Node.js
- Android App
- Software development in an agile structure:
- Proactive participation in:
- sprint rituals
- software documentation
- QA processes
- Follow best coding practises
- Proactively improve the Tagmarshal product
- Preparation and execution of ad hoc queries
- Actively communicate with stakeholders throughout the development process to contribute to and deliver a world-class application and solution.
- Be proactive in solving challenges as they arise
- Project management tool logging and updating
- Git source code management
Product Development, Learning & Growth
- Learn daily and be part of a team that works on the following:
- Identify opportunities for further product enhancement in line with market demands and opportunities
- Actively partake in research and development on future technology and solutions opportunities for the company
- Actively partake in solutions architecture planning, scale architecture planning, technology strategy planning and execution.
- Identify and recommend strategies to maximise client satisfaction and product usage.
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect improvements in the software application, business objectives and any development within the company
- Driven and self-motivated
- Outcomes driven – challenges: take the initiative to identify solutions to problems and own the fix process.
- Outcomes driven – opportunities: identify opportunities for process or product improvements to bring further value to the market
- Function as a member of a team that moves quickly and prides itself on quality
- Interest in learning within a dynamic environment
- Organised and meticulous
- Strong ability to maintain deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work
- Accountability towards all stakeholders and partners – both internal and external
- Identify areas of improvement
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please send us your CV
Mobile App Dev (Intermediate)
Location: City Centre, Cape Town
Remuneration: In line with industry related in line with experience
Start: Immediately / March 2022