Hardware Technical Agent
Atlanta – Georgia | USA
Tagmarshal Group, the leaders in Golf Course optimization, is looking for diligent, tech-savvy individuals to join its in-office team of operations experts. Successful applicants will become part of a dynamic fast-growing company based in Atlanta. The right candidates will need to exhibit good skills with mobile technology (Android-based cellphone and tablet knowledge), have some basic IT experience (setting up and provisioning IT based systems), have good communication skills and be able to diligently follow process guides whilst supporting Tagmarshal’s growing team of field technicians. Good problem-solvers are ideally suited.
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative, globally operating, growth-stage tech company offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. We are looking for a new team member who adds value to our development and product team. Our unique team is accountable, keen to learn and executes results and plans within their focus.
- Provision and configure mobile phones, tablets, PC’s and GPS devices with the required software, cellular sims, and configuration settings prior to shipping to customers
- Test and refurbish faulty units returned from clients and follow Return Material Authorization (RMA) processes for in-warranty items
- Responsible for quality checks on outgoing shipments in line with Tagmarshal standards
- Follow standard operating procedures and accurately log all issues using the CRM system
- Work responsibly with or without direct supervision and update actions in CRM system
- Develop and maintain knowledge by attending regular meetings and training activities to learn new system features and technologies
- Must be able to work closely with peers and management in the organization to ensure that high-quality solutions are deployed and maintained using consistent technology and industry best-practice frameworks
- Extended hours and weekend hours may be required only when necessary and will be communicated by management
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Qualification in relevant field or relevant work experience (Advantageous)
- Experience in desktop/laptop/tablet setup, configuration and software repair (Advantageous)
- Experienced in MS Office suite of products
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to troubleshoot various types of devices efficiently
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to independently analyze and solve routine hardware and software issues
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with decision makers, stakeholders, department heads and end-users
- Become a mindful ambassador to Tagmarshal’s world class brand and its culture
Please send us your CV
Hardware Technical Agent
Contract: Full time
Work hours: 9:00 to 17:00 – depending on operational requirements.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience