Customer Success Junior Data Analyst
City Centre – Cape Town | South Africa
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to collect and collate relevant data and build reports for clients and internal use. The successful candidate will be able to interpret statistics, find trends in the data, write reports, and data visualisation . They will be required to provide reporting to the Customer Success Associates and provide analysis of reports to the team for client presentations.
You will be trained on and acquire in-depth system and product knowledge, to confidently support your team and help them utilisethe reporting forthe successful implementation of Tagmarshal at client facilities.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. Our new team member is accountable, keen to learn, adheres to high quality standards and executes on results and plans within theirteam.
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative, globally operating, growth-stage tech company offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. We are looking for a new team member who adds value to our development and product team. Our unique team is accountable, keen to learn and executes results and plans within their focus.
- Manage and carry out analysis of agreed data
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a regular basis and as required
- Develop strategic plans for data analysis that include strategy to achieve agreed targets, and effective planning
- Assist with the development and preparation of the organisation’s data strategy and general business planning
- Maintain contact with key stakeholders and external clients relating to data issues
- Maintain accurate data and other associated records and activities
- Use tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganising data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality, relevance and accuracy of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analysing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organisation and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with Senior Data Analyst, developers and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing monthly KPI data for CS team
- Support CS Associates by providing reporting to help customers drive improvement using the Tagmarshal system
- Ensure client database is maintained accurately
- In-depth knowledge of golf (player or industry experience)
- Understanding of various roles at a golf course
- Critical thinking
- Excel (required)
- SQL and/or Python (advantageous)
- Data visualisation skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong time-management skills
- Previous experience with CRM system (advantageous)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Client-centred approach
- Communication skills
- BSc – Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent (required)
- Experience in data analysis (required)
- Knowledge of golf (required)
- Experience working with remote team (advantageous)
Please send us your CV
Customer Success Junior Data Analyst
Commencement: 1 Nov 2022
Contract: Full time
Work hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Cape Town CBD, South Africa
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience