Business Admin Associate
City Centre – Cape Town | South Africa
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa.
We are looking for a Business Admin Associate to manage the day to day office administration across global offices. The successful candidate will ensure that the office and its associated functions happen timeously and accurately. The Business Admin Associate will work closely with and report to the Executive Team.
Our new team member is accountable, keen to learn, adheres to high quality standards and executes on results and plans within the wider Tagmarsal team.
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to work with a dynamic, innovative, globally operating, growth-stage tech company offering exciting opportunities and challenges.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada, the UK and South Africa. We are looking for a new team member who adds value to our development and product team. Our unique team is accountable, keen to learn and executes results and plans within their focus.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Arrange meeting bookings for Exec team
- Booking travel, transport and accommodation for staff across wider team
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events along with events committee
- Managing office stationery and IT equipment
- Managing staff consumables and grocery items across all locations
- Supervising and monitoring the work of cleaning staff
- Processing invoices and liaise with finance regarding office budget
- Managing the maintenance of office internet infrastructure with ISP
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology etc.
- Ensuring that basic office facilities are well-maintained
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Managing training bookings for OHS i.e. First Aid and Fire Marshall
- Ensuring OHS certifications are up to date
- Managing parking allocation for staff and guests
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Assisting businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing and making written recommendations.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization
- Providing support to the Exec Team on specific projects
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Provide general support to visitors
- Managing recruitment admin process i.e. advertising, interview bookings and correspondence with candidates
- Team-focused approach
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong time-management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Relevant Education and Experience:
- Matric (required)
- Previous experience in Office Management or Business Administration
- Min 2 year’s experience in Office Management or Business Administration
- Experience working with remote team (advantageous)
Please send us your CV
Business Admin Associate
Contract: Full time
Work hours: 8AM to 5PM with flexible working hours as required
Location: Cape Town CBD, South Africa
Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience