6 Reasons to choose TagmarshalCalculate ROI
Why Tagmarshal gives you the competitive advantage
6 REASONS TO PARTNER WITH US:
Tagmarshal are the leaders in pace of play management, with over 300 valued partners, ranging from many $30 Daily Fee courses, Municipal, Private and Resort courses, to 30 of the top 100 USA courses.
We offer a range of affordable, easy to use tools and features like the innovative new Analytics Hub, which includes the ability to set goals, measure and optimize and more.
Our proprietary on-course optimization software improves the player experience, while generating more revenue for your course, as well as increasing efficiency, which leads to cost savings.
Plus, we have exceptional customer support, providing real time resolution, proactive assistance and training, via the Tagmarshal Academy.
Join our Educational webinars with Expert Guests, to gain valuable insights, as we strive to give back to our partners and the golf industry.
See the 5 benefits that Golf Cart GPS offers
Operations can be more efficiently managed and outcomes improved through on-optimization – making a material impact on your bottom line.
- Full oversight of on-course operations with easy to use tools
- Innovative new Analytics Hub: Tools to set goals, track and optimize your operation
- View Playing Group performance based on size of group
- Monitor Pace Distribution in real time
- New – Track staff interactions with players and more
Give your team the tools to manage operations effectively and efficiently with Tagmarshal’s optimization platform:
- Full course oversight at all times
- Manage remotely with a small team from the pro shop or golf office
- Clear identification of potential issues allows for proactive resolution
- Use your resources effectively – service ambassadors rather than patrolling marshals
Tagmarshal’s unobtrusive optimization system is enjoyed by golfers and operators alike. Our course partners show impressive net promoter scores for on-course experience, as result of:
- Superior pace of play and field flow management
- Positive impact on player experience
- Resulting in loyalty and repeat play
- Increased spend on F&B and in the Pro-shop
Optimized pace and field flow allows for the introduction of Dynamic Goal Times and Interval Management, which has material rewards:
- Increases Tee Sheet capacity
- Generating additional Green Fee Revenue
- Plus more players on the course = more spend throughout your operation – F&B, pro shop, accommodation and elsewhere
- Generate material ROI from the get go
“Tagmarshal pays for itself
a hundred times over.”
Our passionate and technically skilled Customer Success team is always available to assist and resolve any queries – fast! Register your team for training via the Tagmarshal Academy, giving them the tools to upskill and drive success at your course.
Here’s what a few of our customers had to say about our Team:
- Range of affordable products suited to ALL course types, whether you’re a $30 Daily Fee or Top 100 course.
- Proprietary, best in class on-course optimization software
- Robust 2Way screens or Classic Tags, primed for durability
- Military grade GPS system – extreme accuracy
- Easy integration with all leading Tee sheet providers
- Available for both Cart and Walking courses
Over 300 trusted partners are seeing the results – improving their efficiency, saving costs and generating additional revenue.
Tagmarshal, the market leader in on-course optimization technology, provides courses with full, real-time operational oversight and reporting, giving golf operators the tools to manage pace and flow of play effectively, resulting in enhanced player experiences, increased efficiency through automation, and additional revenue generation.
Tagmarshal’s technology has collected over 1 billion data points from more than 30 million rounds of golf and has relationships with in excess of 500 partners, including Hazeltine, Whistling Straits, Baltusrol, Fieldstone, Bandon Dunes, Serenoa and Erin Hills.
Tagmarshal partners with several golf management groups, private, daily fee, public and resort courses, including 35 of the Top 100 US courses, as well as many $30-$50 green fee courses, which are seeing excellent results using the system.