Webinar: 5 Key Benefits Of Using Golf Cart GPS
A number of course operators have golf cart GPS tracking on their list of desired things for their golf course. Tagmarshal’s golf cart GPS tracking and industry-leading optimization backend software can help you manage your golf course more efficiently.
In this free webinar, you will discover how Tagmarshal’s golf cart GPS tracking technology provides staff with the tools and abilities to continuously go above and beyond members and guests expectations, by ensuring a consistent on-course field flow, excellent pace of play and memorable playing experiences.
Here are 5 key golf cart GPS benefits Tagmarshal can offer:
- Operational oversight and pace of play management: Full line of sight of all carts in your fleet.
- Geofencing to protect sensitive course areas: Allows for provisional geofencing to help protect damaged or risk areas, caused by rain or drought, high traffic areas or areas under maintenance.
- Two-way communication: Allows messages between players and staff for medical emergency communication, geofence breaches, weather warnings, food and drinks orders
- Player Safety and weather warnings: Warn players in case of thunderstorms and safety concerns such as dangerous animals, fire, etc.
- Food and Beverage front end: Efficient ordering processes to improve the customer journey and increase revenue opportunity.
Get this webinar and learn how golf cart GPS tracking offers management and staff greater control over the pace of play, field flow, and the overall player experience.
COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM AND WE WILL SEND YOU THIS WEBINAR:
MEET THE PRESENTER:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.