How does this feature work?
- Tagmarshal’s Customer Success team will set up and assign an Administrator or Key Account Representative per course. This is often the course’s Golf Manager or Director
- This Administrator will then set up individual user profiles for all of the relevant stakeholders at the course, which would include golf pros, golf assistants, marshals, starters, course superintendent and the like
- Individual information that is required, per user profile, is the user’s name, designation or role at the course, email address and phone number
- Each user will then have access to customize alert priorities and the preferred method of delivery, which can be in-system pop-ups, alert emails, text messages or even an automated phone call
- Relevant information and real-time messages to the key staff members, delivered via preferred method of communications, ensuring the required response or action is affected
- Personalized notifications in line with alert or information priorities
- Individual staff member tracking
- Improved task management and effectiveness tracking
- Authorization and level-based access to limit specific system sections, such as member and player profiles
What is Tagmarshal?
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue, and a better golf experience are the objective of course owners and managers successfully target with the system.