Webinar: Pace of play and the on-course experience – a golfer satisfaction and attraction game changer
CEO of Tagmarshal, Bodo Sieber, unpacks key learnings on experience and time and their importance to the modern golfer and golf operation.
He focuses on Pace of Play as a key on-course factor that can successfully influence golf course operations and enhance the player experience. With USGA research showing that golfers are willing to pay a premium (up to 25% more) for a fast, great flow, while younger golfers are willing to pay a higher premium than older players – with time being more important to them – pace of play management and turning your staff into experience managers becomes of vital importance.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Pace of play as a critical player experience factor – the research
- What factors influence pace of play – how to control outcomes
- How to measure pace of play – benchmark and improve
- How to turn on-course staff, marshals, starters and player assistants into experience managers
- Rethinking the marshal role – for the good of the game
Think differently about service and the golfer experience to gain a major competitive advantage.
COMPLETE THE BELOW FORM AND WE WILL SEND YOU THIS WEBINAR:
MEET THE PRESENTER:
Bodo Sieber, CEO, and Co-founder of Tagmarshal.